How to Create a 12BET Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Go online: Go to the 12bet website
- Click “Join Now”: Players must press the Join Now button at the top
- Fill in personal details: Then users must provide their contact details such as name, age, address, etc.
- Select username: Choose a username and a password.
- Select payment method: Select a preferred payment method which will be used for deposits and withdrawals.
- Select currency: Choose a suitable for you currency.
- Agree to 12BET’s T&C: When creating the account players must be over 18 years of age and then agree to the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions stipulate a number of conditions such as being a UK resident. When starting the account players should read through these terms and conditions carefully.
- E-mail verification: Email verification may be requested from the bookmaker.
- Promos & offers: Finally, players must stipulate how they wish to be contacted for 12bet promotions and special offers.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
Closing or deleting an account is easy. Players just need to contact customer support via the live support on the 12bet website, by email or by phone. Alternatively, players can also temporarily suspend their account in the settings section of their 12bet account.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at 12BET
Some users complain of the 12bet site taking a long time to download. This is often caused by caches and cookies on the player’s computer. By removing them it can stop this from happening. It is recommended that users clear cookies and the cache from their computer about once a week. When deleting the account the most common complaint is the time it takes for the customer support to cancel the account.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your 12BET Account?
If players are having problems logging into their 12bet account, then in the first instance they should request a new password. To do this click on the forgot password button and this will send the user a new password. Alternatively, players can contact the customer support via the live support online, email or by phone to ask for further help with problems such as forgotten usernames.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding 12BET Account
Can Players Set Betting Limits?
It is not a problem for players to set a daily, weekly or monthly limit on their 12bet account. Just select from the three options of daily, weekly or monthly in the settings section of the 12bet account online.
What Do Players Do If They Have Forgotten Their Username Or Password?
If players have forgotten a password, then they just have to press the forgot password button online. Contact the 12bet customer support in the case of forgotten username.
What Are The Responsible Gambling Options?
Players must prove they are over 18 if this is called into question. There are also features that allow players to either self-exclude themselves from 12bet or have a timeout. Self-exclusion is for 5 years, 1 year or 6 months. Timeouts are from 24 hours up to 6 weeks. Players can activate these options in the settings section of their 12bet account.
What Is The Minimum And Maximum Stake?
The minimum stake is 0.10p. The maximum stake varies between the different markets, sports and the bet being placed.
Are There Any Costs Involved With Withdrawing Funds?
12bet does not charge to withdraw money from accounts. However, a user’s e-wallet, card issuer or bank may charge a transaction fee.