How to Create a 138.com Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
Creating a 138.com account is very simple. To create an account:
How to Create a 138.com Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Head to the official 138.com website: At the top right, new users will see a ‘JOIN NOW’ button. Clicking it should direct you to their account opening page. The page is easy enough to navigate and register.
- Read the T&Cs: Get through reading their terms and conditions of use first then decide whether or not to proceed. Should you do, follow through since it takes less than ten minutes to complete the registration process.
- Enter your e-mail address: You will be prompted for your email address in some boxes that have to be filled accordingly.
- Choose a Username: After providing your email, go ahead to select a username for your account. It cannot feature less than three characters.
- Set Up a Password: The next mandatory requirement you will have to satisfy will be setting up a password for your account. The password provided also has to meet certain criteria to make sure it is secure enough.
- Provide personal date for registration : After securing your account and finishing the account opening bit, one has to go through registration. In this step of signing up, you have to provide all the personal details that these guys demand of you. The details will be subject to later verification, and though you might sign up quickly to wager on a particular game on short notice, your account might be terminated later if everything does not seem concise and accurate.
- Deposit and withdrawal method: Worth noting, during the registration process, you will be presented with the numerous deposit and withdrawal options that 138.com provides.
- ID: Your identification documents might be required for that verification. During the sign-up process, you might also be prompted to set a deposit limit for yourself. The limits might be either daily, weekly or monthly and are purposed to protect you from overindulgence.
- Age Declaration: Finally, to complete the sign-up process, you have to declare that you are of legal gambling age. You are also prompted to pick a preference of whether or not to receive email and mobile correspondence updating you on periodic promotions and their bonus codes.
138.com accounts are never hard closing down or deleting. In fact, as provided in their terms of service, the betting company is more than happy to assist users in that endeavour. All you have to do is write to them or call them, and they will be sure to do so. The customer service will delete a user account upon request and authentication of that request. Authentication is required to protect users from malicious actions by possible frenemies and ill-intentioned persons.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at 138.com
Issues that often arise when creating and deleting 138.com accounts mostly originate from authentication errors. 138.com allows only one account per person. It also does not allow persons under the legal gambling age to sign up. People try to circumvent the rule and bend the terms and conditions. 138.com, however, is a law-abiding franchise and uphold utmost due diligence. Their authentication process is seamless and surprisingly error-free. Therefore, for persons who do not provide accurate and up-to-date personal information, issues are bound to come up.
Also, 138.com, due to law restrictions, does not accept users from certain countries. However, with its aggressive expansion plan, it is constantly gaining legal access to users of previously forbidden jurisdictions. Therefore, be sure to wait if you are not yet allowed to wager at 138.com Issues that spring up during deletion of 138.com accounts are also majorly attributed to authentication issues. Once pending issues and cases are resolved, users find it easy to delete their accounts – this has been reiterated by several 138.com Reviews.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your 138.com Account
Geo-location defaulting VPN settings and other faulty cookie and proxy setting sometimes make logging into 138.com and other online accounts troublesome. Also, if sneaky persons try logging into your account and get barred by the highly-efficient cybersecurity systems at 138.com, you could experience trouble logging in.
At times, login problems could simply come up due to clumsy typing or users simply forgetting their passwords. Also, 138.com can temporarily block your account for defaulting their terms and conditions. It is entirely possible. So, what should one do in such a case? Clear your browser device cookies and cache. If you have to, restart the device you might be using. Log out of your account from other devices you might have used before too. If the problem persists, seek help from 138.com’s customer service department. Their customer service is always available all week via telephone, live chat and email. Users from some countries, however, do not have access to live chat facilities. They will be sure to diagnose your login issues and provide a remedy.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding 138.com Account
Yes, if it pleases you, you can contact the website’s personnel and have them close your account.
Yes, please review the 138.com responsible gambling guidelines for more information.
It takes two to three days to receive withdrawn funds from the account. The time provided is to allow the company personnel to assess the transaction and oblige to any money laundry prevention stipulations they are subjected to by the host governments.
Apart from a wide selection of games and fabulous odds, this sportsbook allows users to feel free and secure owing to their impeccable reputation.