138.com Mobile App for Android Devices
Mobile penetration is on a steady increase and new research clearly shows that most people using smartphones all over the world do so from an Android operated device. Sports betting enthusiasts using Android devices will be happy to know that the new 138.com mobile app will also be available for them. All you have to do is sign up, download the app and make your first deposit in order to start betting on your favourite sports and teams. The best part of it all is that all users get a free 138.com bonus upon making their first deposit.
Most Android users prefer to get their apps directly from the Google Playstore but, unfortunately, the new 138.com Android App is not available on the same platform. Android users can still conveniently download the app thanks to a new facility offered by the website. The same download procedure applies to users with other supported mobile operating systems and is outlined in the steps below;
- Visit the official website at 138.com and there you will find some unique download QR codes. On the website, you will find two unique QR codes, one for the Apple App Store and one for Android app download. Choose the one that applies to you.
- Using your mobile device, scan the special QR code for android app downloads.
- After scanning the code you will then be directed to the website’s downloading page where you will find instructions on how to download, install and run the application on your device.
- Follow the series of steps outlined on the page to successfully download the android app.
138.com App for iOS – iPhone and iPad
If you want to download and use the mobile app then you will have an easier time than android users. This is because the app is available and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. Unlike most of the other sports betting apps that are available in the store, the 138.com iOS App has a simple and user-friendly interface which makes it much easier to understand and use. In addition, it is also compatible with older iPhone and iPad models so users of these devices do not have to worry about having to upgrade or replace their current devices. The app also has additional features that allow for live streaming of match results in real-time as they happen so that users are always updated on whatever may be going on.
- Visit the Apple App store on your mobile device
- Once at the store search for the 138.com mobile betting app. Try to use a structured search pattern around specific keywords like 138 or 138.com so that you limit your search to only the results that are most relevant
- If you find more than one app from the search results then scrutinise the details of each app to identify the one that was published by 138.com.
- Click on the preferred app and select download.
- The download process will begin and the entire process could take anything between a few seconds to a couple of minutes depending on the strength of your internet connection, bandwidth and the capacity of your device.
- Once downloaded you can then install the app, login and start betting happily away.
138.com Mobile Website
138.com has a mobile website version using which users can place their bets, monitor the results and cash out their winning. This option is best suited for people who do not have their mobile betting app because they have either not downloaded it yet or they are using devices that are not supported by the app. One of the main advantages of using the mobile version of the site to bet is that it is very convenient. New users can register, deposit and start betting in a short couple of minutes even if they have never used the app in the past before.
Here is how to use the 138.com mobile website:
- Visit 138.com on your mobile device
- If it is your first time using the website then you will first need to register on the site. You can do this by clicking on the ‘join now’ tab on the website and completing the online registration page on the website. An email will be sent to you with a verification link and once you verify your account then you are ready to move to the next step.
- Login to your 138.com account using the credentials that you provided at signup
- Click on the ‘SPORTSBOOK’ tab to be directed to a new page displaying all games and matches as well as their betting odds.
- Pick your games and then place your bet to receive an official betting slip. Note that you will need to have money in your 138.com user account before you can place a bet so it would be a good idea to deposit some funds to your account before you get to this part.
Are There Any Specific Promotions for Mobile Users at 138.com?
People using the mobile sports betting apps from 138.com will still be entitled to the same 138.com Bonus and be able to participate in the same promotions as users on the live flash versions of the site. At the moment, however, there are no special promotions that are reserved only for mobile users of the betting app.
Players from United States are accepted
New Customers only | Minimum qualifying bet £20 | Minimum odds for qualifying bet is 4/5 | Max Bonus Token if qualifying bet loses is £10 | Bonus Token paid within 24 hours of bet settlement | No e-wallets | 18+ begambleaware.org.
138.com App or Mobile Version: Questions and Answers
Customers are free to deposit money to their betting accounts using both the 138.com Mobile Website as well as the mobile apps. The deposits can be made either at the time of joining the website or any time before placing a bet there. In the same way, customers are able to withdraw their winnings using both the mobile apps and the mobile website. You can withdraw your winnings by clicking on the ‘CASHOUT’ button on both the website and in the mobile app.
No, live streaming is not supported by 138.com on either the mobile website or mobile apps.
By its simplest definition, an app is simply an application designed to execute and perform some specific functions. It is not really about the device and, in fact, most of the apps in the market today are designed to run smoothly across different platforms and operating systems including Android and iOS operating systems. On the other hand, APK stands for Android Application Package and this means that they are applications that are specifically designed to run on the Android platform and not on any other operating system.
138.com is a real money sports betting website and that means that all users transact in real cash regardless of the platform through which they are accessing facilities. All deposits, stakes and withdrawals are made using real cash and that applies to customers accessing the site through the 138.com APK. In addition, the same betting and deposit limits applied to customers using the full website are also applied to customers who are using the mobile website, mobile apps and the 138.com APK.