How to Create a 20Bet Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Go to the 20Bet homepage: Do this on your computer or mobile device
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button: Locate and click the Sign Up button
- Select registration type: A new page will pop up asking for your details, this is a three-stage process, and it only requires mundane details that are not in the least intrusive.
- Choose a welcome bonus: There is a radio button at the top of the registration tab that allows you to choose one of three welcome options: a sports bonus, a casino bonus or no bonus
- Complete the registration form: You will be prompted to fill in your personal details and the promo code
- Check your email address for an activation link.: Unlike many bookmakers, 20Bet does not need you to access your e-mail to activate your account; once you hit the submit button you are ready to go.
- Go back to the 20Bet homepage: Navigate to the 20Bet homepage
- Log In: Using the details as per the registration form
- Choose a payment system at the cashier. : A list will be made available
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
As mentioned previously, there are two options when it comes to account closure. The first is to leave it unused for a period longer than six months, and it will be automatically suspended though you will be able to resume ownership.
The other option is to contact support and request them to close your account. Of the two methods, the former appears to be easier at it does not require any effort from your end, while the latter requires a bit of effort and patience
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at 20Bet
Even with a simple registration process, issues are bound to occur. One such problem is the provision of country codes. Most bookmakers provide it automatically, but this is not the case at 20Bet. That’s why there are two blank boxes on the phone number tab; the small one is for the country code and the other for your number.
So if you don’t know your country code, Google it first.
In the deletion process, the most common issue is the amount of time it takes to complete the task as it is a sensitive one, so patience is advised.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your 20BetAccount?
When you meet this kind of issue, first check if your password is correct. If your details are okay and you still can’t log in, you have to contact customer care services.
For both mobile and desktop versions, you can contact 20Bet support directly via the live chat option. There is a static tab at the bottom of the page with a message icon on the right. When you click on it, it takes you directly to the support team, and you’ll get the necessary help. Or you can send them an email via the “contact us” tab.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding 20Bet Account
What sports can I bet on 20Bet?
The sports selection on 20Bet can accommodate most punters – from football to snooker and high-end e-sports are also available such as dota2, LOL among many more.
Is 20Bet safe?
Threats in cyberspace are real, and they happen all the time. 20Bet knows this; that’s why it employs a 128 – bit SSL encryption among other firewalls so that your personal and banking data is not at risk.
What are the payment methods at 20Bet?
At 20Bet, all common forms of payment are present, from Visa to perfect money. The only difference that might occur is the amount of time it takes to process a withdrawal.
How can I access support services at 20Bet?
The 20Bet site offers two ways of getting assistance from the support team. The first is via their live chat feature on the site, which is available 24/7, and it’s the quickest method. The other is by sending them an email as usual.