How to Create an Bet365 Account. My Step-by-Step Guide.
Here are my simple and straightforward step-by-step instructions to guide you through the registration process. The entire process should only take a few minutes, and then you can start playing immediately. If you are familiar with the typical registration process for other websites, you should be right at home signing up for bet365.
How to Create an Bet365 Account. My Step-by-Step Guide.
- Go to bet365 website: To begin with, just visit the official bet365 website.
- Select preferred language: Upon arriving, notice you can choose your desired language in the left side menu. You may want to start by clicking your preferred language.
- Homepage: Notice the top banner where you will find a button called “BET NOW” – You will only see this banner the first time you visit the bet365 website. The next time you visit you will immediately see the top menu where you can either login to your existing account or alternatively set up a new account.
- Click "Join now": At this point, just click the “Join Now” button underneath the login form. Once you have done this, you will be sent to a separate page where you can input all your login details.
- Fill in personal details: Mandatory fields include your country of residence, title, name and surname, date of birth, address and e-mail address.
- Create username & password: You will also be asked to pick a username, password and four-digit security number, as well as writing your mother’s maiden name as part of a password retrieval system.
- Enter a bonus code: If you have one, you can also enter your bonus/referrer code in the last field, before hitting the “Join Now” button.
- Select Payment method: Finally, you will be asked to confirm your preferred deposit method, mine was PayPal (Options are listed at the bet365 website. You are not required to input this information during sign-up, and you can just add it anytime you choose, later on, if you so wish).
- E-mail confirmation: bet365 sent me an e-mail with a link. When I clicked on the link I verified my account and the registration was complete.
This I have not had to do this, as yet, but reading the bet365 website I believe it would be an extremely simple and straightforward process. If you are certain you want to close your bet365 account, here is what I read on how to proceed, in my own words:
Write an e-mail to customer support with the subject “Request to delete my account”. Make sure to mention your username and ask them to close the account; to speed things up, I suggest that you state the reason/reasons you want your account closing (something along the lines of “I need to stop betting” or “I enjoyed It here, but I promised the wife I’d quit”). This information will be appreciated since it may help bet365 understand any faults and how to keep improving.
Once you have contacted the support team asking them to close your account, you should hear back from them in a matter of hours. They should be very compliant, as long as you can effectively prove it is your account, by submitting proof of identity and answering a few questions.
The Most Common Issues That I Believe You May Encounter When Creating or Deleting an Account at bet365
The most common issues I have read that people face when failing to create a new bet365 account is trying to do so from a country where the service is not allowed. As you may know, not all countries allow online betting; if you live in such a country, you will not be allowed to register a new account, since the website will be able to detect from where you are located.
The single most common issue that may delay your attempt to close your account is failing to provide adequate proof that you are the genuine account holder. You can easily get around this by gathering the documents and codes to effectively prove that you are the account holder. Once you do so, you should have absolutely no problems getting your account deleted. You may be asked a couple of questions meant to improve customer service, but asides from that the account deleting process should be fast and seamless.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your bet365 Account? Here is My Advice.
If you have problems logging into your bet365 account, let us face will all have problems with any type of login from time to time, here are a few simple steps that I suggest you can take to sort things out. This can be as simple as resetting your password, or depending on the situation in can involve writing some emails to customer support. Here are some typical options, from simpler to more time-consuming:
If you cannot remember your username or password, my common error, but you do remember the email you registered with and the chosen 4-digit security code, you can just do a simple password reset by clicking the “Lost Login?” link on the top right corner of the page. You will be asked to write in your e-mail and security code, as well as your birth-date. If all these are correct, you can either retrieve your username or choose a new password.
In case you cannot remember your 4-digit security code, you will have to contact customer support. When doing so, make sure to include the following information to make the process faster: username, full name, birth date, address and postal code, telephone number and registration e-mail, and the date and amount of your last deposit or withdrawal. If all the data is correct, you’ll be allowed to pick a new 4-digit security code that you can use to perform the automated password retrieval mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Bet365 Account
Here are some of the most common questions I have been asked by people or that I deem relevant regarding accounts at bet365:
To make a deposit you just have to log into your account, check the right corner menu and choose “Deposit”. Depending on the payment methods you chose, you may be able to do a “Quick Deposit” or otherwise have to specify extra details. PayPal which, I predominantly use is instant, the bet365 website will give you timelines for payment methods.
When you log into your account, withdrawals will be available also from the right corner menu. Note that bet365 send funds back to the same payment method that was used to deposit the original funds, Less Apple Pay which according to the website is by wire transfer. So as I generally deposit using PayPal I receive my withdrawals there also, which the bet365 website states within 24 hours, to date I have received my funds well within this deadline.