How to Create a BetBright Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- From your desktop or phone browser, visit the betbright.com web page.
- On the very top right hand of the BetBright web page, you will see two buttons.
- A white “Login” and a yellow button “Join now.”
- New players should click the join now button to create a Betbright account.
- The first of the sign-up pages will pop up, and it’s straightforward.
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address, your date of birth and they also need your sex.
- Press the next button at the very bottom to continue with the signing up process.
- On page two, you will be asked about your country, your address and your desired password which is usually 8 or more characters and your mobile phone number.
- After filling all these details, you can click the “Secure My Account” button at the very bottom.
- Your account will be created, and you will be moved to the next stage of deposit.
- Players may not need to deposit money into their account at this juncture but note that this may jeopardise any welcome bonus offered by BetBright.
- Normally, there are three options before you on the screen £50, £100 and £200.
- Players can click any of the three or enter their amount if they wish.
- Once you have selected your first deposit amount, click confirm and move onto entering your card details.
- Entering your card details is simple and straightforward, but you will first be required to pick your deposit method.
- You can choose to use Skrill, Credit and Debit card and PayPal.
- Enter your names exactly as they appear on the card.
- Once you have done click continue. BetBright will then try to authorise your card and once satisfied; you will get a message saying “deposit successfully.”
- You will then be redirected to the BetBright homepage where you see your name appearing on the top right-hand side and your account balance next to it.
All players are advised to contact BetBright if they wish to close their account. They will then act on your request within a reasonable time, but before that, you will continue to assume the responsibility for all activities on your account until it has been formally closed. The account can only be closed after all the outstanding bets, and transactions in your account have settled, and all the balances in the account have been paid or withdrawn in regards to the terms and conditions.
Upon termination of your account, any unclaimed promotions, bonuses or other benefits which may be offered to you shall be automatically forfeited. Upon deleting your account with BetBright, you agree that your rights to use the websites and other services offered by BetBright shall immediately terminate, you will stop any use and all use of the website and the service and you will remove any software offered to you or downloaded by you.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at BetBright
The most common issues arising when opening an account at BetBright, from our research and BetBright Reviews, is from inaccurate information being supplied by the client.
When opening an account with BetBright, you will be asked to provide all personal information, including your name and date of birth and appropriate contact address, including phone number and email address. Players must also ensure that they provide accurate banking information. Each player can only open one account with BetBright and the account will only be used for the purposes of the services which are sports betting. BetBright reserve the right to close down duplicate accounts or cancel bets from duplicate accounts.
- All players that wish to create an account with BetBright must be aged 18 years or above.
- Creating an account at BetBright, you must not be an employee or acting on behalf of an employee of BetBright.
- You must also provide accurate information in your registration form, the information must be current and complete.
- You must act as a principal when creating an account and not acting on behalf of someone else.
- New players creating an account with BetBright must not have previously owned an account at BetBright which was terminated either by you or the company
When deleting your account with BetBright, players should contact BetBright and they will act on your wish. However, deleting your account may take time depending on the number of issues like unsettled transactions that may be available on your account. Your account can only be deleted after all the transactions and outstanding bets have been settled and all the balances in your account have been paid or withdrawn with regards to the terms and conditions. Upon termination of your account, all unclaimed bonuses and promotions that you may have been given will be taken.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your BetBright Account
Players are advised to contact customer support which is available to address all customer queries from 8 am until midnight, 7 days per week. The BetBright customer service can be contacted via the e-mail address or by telephone. Players can also use the live charts features at the BetBright homepage.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding BetBright Account
The minimum amount you can deposit to your BetBright account is £10.
Withdrawals take 1-3 days depending on the method you have used.
Players can use Credit and Debit card, Skrill and PayPal.
Yes, your account can be removed in case of duplications and other offences that are against the betting regulations.
Yes. The law requires that all players must be 18 years old and above to open an account with a betting company.