How to Create a Betin Kenya Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
As mentioned earlier, creating a Betin Kenya account is easy and takes only a few minutes to start betting on one of the leading betting sites. You need to follow these easy steps to have your account up and running:
- Visit Betin Kenya main site: From either your mobile device or PC.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button: At the top-right hand corner
- Short, full or social registration option: Either short, full or social registration option. The short registration requires you to enter your email, password, country, and currency. The social registration option allows you to use a social network account, such as your Twitter account. The full registration requires more personal details such as your full name, phone number etc. Fill in your personal details: Name, address, age, etc.
- Method of payment and currency: Next, you should select the desired method of payment and currency.
- Bonus code: You will also be prompted to feed a Betin Kenya Bonus Code if you have any.
- Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button: To finalise your account set up.
- Verification e-mail: You might be prompted to verify your account via email.
- Start using your account: You can go ahead and access your account to start betting.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
Betin Kenya offers a fantastic experience to gamblers from their dedicated customer support to the availability of many games and high odds. From this Betin Kenya rating review, players may not find any reason to leave the betting company. In rare cases, however, a player may want to delete his account for various reasons.
The process of removing a Betin Kenya is easy, and although there is no option where customers can cancel their accounts on their own, they can always contact customer support from the live chat who will, in turn, delete the accounts on their behalf. The betting account can also be deleted by the company if players go against the set terms and conditions of using the Betin Kenya services.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Betin Kenya
There are no issues detected when creating a new Betin account as it is straightforward. The only problem is when deleting the account as the client has to contact the support to delete the account on your behalf. The customer support is likely to ask you questions about why you are leaving the Betin Kenya services with the aim of convincing you to stay longer on their site.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Betin Kenya Account?
At times customers may experience login problems in their Betin Kenya accounts. The first step to take is to ensure that they have an internet connection to help access the site. If the internet connection is not the problem, they may try retrieving their password by visiting the home page of Betin Kenya and clicking on ‘Forgotten Password’ on the top-right hand corner. Customers will then feed their email address or phone number where they will receive a recovery link to help them reset their password. When all these options do not work, the client can contact Betin Kenya support to have his account password reset.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Betin Kenya Account
How much does it cost to open a Betin Kenya account?
Opening an account with Betin Kenya is free of charge.
Can the username be changed?
The username remains the same and cannot be changed after registration.
Who is eligible to register?
Anyone above 18 years can register with Betin Kenya.
Can you open more than one account?
Customers are not allowed to open more than one account.
What are the minimum and maximum stake for a bet?
The minimum that a customer can bet with is Ksh 50 which is an equivalent of £0.5 and a maximum stake of Ksh 500,000 or £5,000.
What is the maximum eligible win?
The maximum amount that customers are eligible to win is Ksh 10,000,000 which is almost equivalent to £100,000.
How many events can a customer bet on?
A customer can have a bet slip of a maximum of 40 events.
How much is the withdrawal fee?
Customers are charged carrier fees depending on the withdrawal method.