How to watch live streaming of sporting events
In the past few years, a lot of bookmakers have introduced live streaming services. Live Streaming permits users to view the desired content at any time, without downloading and storing the file. Most bookies need their customers to deposit/bet a small amount on the relevant event to watch the live transmission. Although some streaming websites are offering Live Streaming for free, they may possibly be illegal.Always keep in mind not to stick with one bookmaker. Bettors can open an account with as many bookmakers as they like, to take advantage of the free bets offers.
Often, bettors who have funded an account or have placed a bet in the past 24 hours can log in to watch live sports streams. Nevertheless, the majority of websites will need you to open an account with them to watch their streaming of sporting. However, that’s a small price to pay for a great service which lets bettor watch and bet on a live event.
Key Legal Concerns With Live Streaming
As with any of the latest technology, there are bound to be legal issues. Similar is the case when it comes to Live Streaming sites that are growing in popularity. Since streaming became available to smartphone users, significant legal concerns have emerged. Accessing unlicensed streamed content is generally legal. If a reputable and trustworthy bookmaker is offering a live stream than the customer can be sure that it is legal. Live streaming is illegal if a country’s broadcasting rights for the event prohibit it. Any website that facilitates the availability of content without its rights owner’s permission is unlawful. See the following legal ins and outs of live streaming:
A lot of live-streaming apps have Terms of Service that forbid websites from violating the copyright of others.
Commercial or Private Use:
If a live streaming project is for money-making use, there are a host of legal concerns. Not only are there patent and trademark issues to be aware of. But web owners need to be familiar with privacy laws, publicity rights, trespassing, and location releases.
Whether live streaming for personal or commercial use, make sure you check to see the law of the land referring the right to stream where you are.
Privacy and Right of Publicity:
The right to control information about you, in spite of how it’s shared is privacy. The right to protect your name and likeness of, from being subjugated for money-making is the right of publicity.
Live stream websites are responsible for making sure viewers know that any advertisements included are paid content.
The Most Actively Streamed Sports
In this day and age, live-streamed sports action is easily accessible. The following are the most popular streamed sports that feature commonly in the schedules of gambling websites:
- Horse racing
- Ice hockey
The Best Live Streaming Bookmakers in the UK
Live Streaming has become the core of many bookies with some streaming over 100,000 sporting events a year! To put this into perspective that is over 2000 live streams per week.
Punters are becoming spoilt for choice for where to live stream and bet on sporting events. Which is a great thing, do not be content with using a single booking to watch your favourite sports. In other words, open a few bookmakers accounts to give you a greater choice of events and betting options. However, check out the bookies live streaming requirements first. For example, some only activate a stream once you place a bet on the event, while others will insist you have funds in your account.
The top five betting sites who offer live streaming to their customers are:
Live Streaming Conditions
Technical requirements for viewing a live stream can vary from one service provider to another. So, the requirements to watch live streaming will always be within the bookmaker’s help section or FAQs.
The most general live streaming conditions are:
- Having funds in the bookmaker account or has at least placed a bet in the previous 24 hours.
- Reliable 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
- A wide-band connection rate of 512kbp/s or high.
- A wired connection with a download bandwidth of at least 700Kbps.
- Modern operating system.
- One of the newest versions of your preferred internet browser.
- A High-quality video player.
Interactive Live Streaming On Demand
Live streaming services have become more and more popular in recent years. As live streaming is now easier and affordable for anybody to use and experience. Hence, live streaming has become a key force in moving us toward comfortable, and more engaging content experiences.
Live streams have enabled bookmakers to share sports action through live video. Thus, unlocking a world where every event is available live online. Live streaming seems to extend its reach, in a cost-efficient, targeted and professional manner. Live stream’s interactive features make it possible for bookmakers to easily interact with their bettors. Therefore, providing a more interactive experience than is currently available via traditional broadcasting.
Picking a Winning Horse Live
- Choose a bookmaker: Bring into play a bookmaker that offers the Best Odds Guaranteed.
- Always take the current odds on a horse: If it starts at a higher price the bettor will be paid at the stated higher price.
- Search for promotions: Make use of a bookmaker that offers a promotion on a race.
- Consider placing an each way bet: This is where gambler bet on the horse to win and the horse to place in a specific position.
- Check paid places : Check how many places are being paid and the price being paid.
- Measure the risk: By no means risk more than you can afford.
- Check the max winnings limit: Always worth checking the max winnings limit. Evidently, if a bettor is placing a small bet on one horse, he most likely won’t exceed the bookies pay-out limit.
- Research past races: Perform detailed research on the previous five races and past performance of the horse.
- Check the weather: Never forget to check the weather as horse racing is an outdoor sport.
- Be conscious of the non runner rules: Non-runner will alter the odds when there will be fewer horses contending in a race.