How to Create a Betvictor Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Access the BetVictor website: Either on your computer or mobile device or download the BetVictor application on your smartphone.
- Click on the ‘SIGN UP’ : You will see this option once you are on the homepage.
- Enter details on the registration form: You will be presented with an online form. You must then fill in your details, including your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, country of residence and postcode.
- Enter Postcode: Once your postcode is inputted, you can click ‘FIND ADDRESS’ in order to complete your contact details.
- click ‘NEXT STEP’: If all boxes are now complete, click ‘NEXT STEP’ to move on.
- Create a Username & Password: You will be presented with a page asking you to create a username, password, security question and answer, your choice of currency and an optional deposit limit. Fill these in accordingly making sure to pick a secure password.
- Confirm your age: confirm your age by selecting the checkbox below. REMEMBER you MUST be 18 in order to create an account and gamble with BetVictor.
- click ‘NEXT STEP’: If everything is now correct you can click ‘NEXT STEP’ once more. Congratulations, you have just created your account with BetVictor!
- Deposit funds: You will now be offered to deposit funds into your account and maybe even offered a BetVictor bonus code for opening your account.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
There is no button saying ‘Delete Account’, however, this does not mean it is not easy to do. Deleting your account for an online betting site is not like deleting an account for a social media page. Simply contact a BetVictor representative either by email or by the inbuilt chat function on the website, and they can guide you through the closure of your account. Be aware though that closure of your account does not actually fully delete the account. Whilst the account will be inactive, it can still be reopened at any time by once again contacting a staff member of BetVictor.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Betvictor
Issues Creating Your Account You may encounter issues when choosing a username as it may already be in use. This is easily solved as you can choose another username. Similarly, the password you may choose may not be acceptable – just make sure it is between 6-12 characters and only uses English letters and numbers.
Issues Deleting Your Account As mentioned previously, your account cannot be deleted fully until 6 years after your last transaction with BetVictor. This is due to regulations set up by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. However, a BetVictor representative will certainly talk you through your options if you contact them through the chat function or by email. They will help you close your account which in time will be deleted.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Betvictor Account?
If you forget your password, there is a button on the homepage of the website saying ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’. Once you click on this, a box will be available to input your username or email. If you do this, you will be sent an email with simple instructions and a link to reset your password quickly and with no hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Betvictor Account
What currencies can I deposit in?
Available currencies are shown when you go to deposit into your account. These are Pound Sterling, Euros, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Swedish Krona, Swiss Francs, US Dollars. Once you have chosen your account currency, this can not be changed.
I have forgotten my password?
Click on ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’ on the main page of the BetVictor website. This will prompt you to input your username or email address and you will be emailed a link in order to reset your password.
What is my account number? How do I find it?
If you need to contact BetVictor you may need your account number. If you head to ‘My Account’ you will be able to see your account number next to your username. You can also see your account number by hovering your cursor over your username on a computer.
How do I change my password?
Once logged in, head to My Account. From here there is a link to change your password.
Why has my account been closed?
If you did not contact BetVictor and ask for the closure of your account, it may have been closed for several reasons:
- You may need to provide proof of age,
- Your address details may not match your e-wallet details,
- Your account may have become dormant if not used for 396 days,
- There may have been a 3rd party deposit into your account.
There may be several other reasons why an account has been closed, but your best option is to contact the live chat agent on the BetVictor website in order to gain more information about your case. You can also always check our review of BetVictor and see whether we have not already answered your question.