How to Create an Betway Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Create an Betway Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Go to Betway website: Visit the Betway homepage
- Click "Register": In the top right corner of your screen, you will see the option to ‘Register’.
- Fill in basic account details: Clicking on this hyperlink brings up another screen where you will be asked for basic account details.
- Select username: Username – this can be whatever name you desire (provided it is 6 characters or more, and has not been utilised by a Betway member already). Password – For your security, choose a word or series of characters that are easy for you to remember, but hard for anyone to guess.
- E-mail verification: You will be asked to verify your password on the next line. Email Address – Enter your valid email address, so that Betway can contact you.
- Fill in personal details: Here, you will be asked for your title and full name, as well as your date of birth, the language that you wish the site to use whilst you, navigate it and the currency which you wish to use on the site.
- Fill in contact details: Having filled in your personal details, you are onto the final step of your registration process – ‘Contact Details’. On this page, the company require your full address (inclusive of postcode) as well as your mobile number. This is done as a verification check, as well as providing an alternative method of contact to email.
- Accept T&C: At the bottom of the ‘Contact Details’ you must click to confirm that you wish to take advantage of the Betway sign-up bonus, as well as confirming that you are both of legal age to gamble, and that you accept all of the Terms and Conditions that come with setting up a UK gambling account.
- Finalize the registration process: Once you have filled in all three sections above, you now are the proud owner of a Betway account. From here, you can deposit money (which – provided it is £10 or more – will be matched by the company) and begin your Betway journey.
Betway are committed to responsible gambling, so it is not a difficult task to close your gambling account. Simply contact [email protected], or use the live chat option mentioned in the paragraph above, to speak to a customer service adviser, who will be happy to assist. For those who simply want a ‘cooling off’ period, Betway can temporarily suspend the account until such times that it is deemed appropriate to re-open.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Betway
Perhaps the most common issues when creating an account are problems arising from duplicate accounts – also highlighted in Betway sportsbook reviews. Maybe you have registered some years ago and forgotten, or maybe you have signed up to one of Betway’s affiliated sites (such as Betway Vegas, or Dream Bingo) but you cannot have more than one account. Your registration will be thwarted at the first stage, and you must contact a customer service adviser (via the methods mentioned above) in order to rectify this issue.
Another commonly perceived ‘issue’ when registering to Betway, is that the new user must provide verification documents (usually one piece of photographic identification, along with a recent utility bill stating the address used to sign up). Once uploaded, these will be checked within 48 hours and – once satisfied – your Betway account will be fully operational, and you will be able to withdraw your winnings. This is merely a formality and used to prevent money laundering.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Betway Account?
The most common problem when attempting to log in to your account will be the forgetting of a password or username. It may be that it has been awhile since you used the account, or simply that you have too many different passwords/usernames to remember! Regardless, on the Betway homepage – at the top right corner – there is a hyperlink called ‘Forgotten Password’. On this screen, just type in the email address that you used to sign up to the site, and Betway will send you an email that will both remind you of your username and allow you to change your password. You can then log in as before.
If your login problems are not related to a forgotten username or password, please scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to ‘Live Chat’. When this link is clicked, a box will appear asking for your name, email address and username. After entering this information, you can communicate in real time with a Betway representative who will be able to sort your problems then and there. If you would prefer to email, rather than using the live chat function, the support email address is [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Betway Account
Some of the most commonly asked questions about Betway (or, indeed, most online bookmakers) accounts are regarding deposit methods. Unlike some competitors, Betway allow almost all leading e-wallets as a deposit/withdrawal method. PayPal, Skrill, ecoPayz and Neteller are all welcomed as ways to gamble and enjoy your winnings. Along with all regular debit cards and bank transfers, the flexibility from Betway is second to none.
Betway is fully regulated by each and every major UK authority and is fully committed to keeping your money as safe as possible. They offer peace of mind that any money you deposit will be looked after in the most appropriate manner.
If you have not logged into your account within the last 12 months, the account will be deemed ‘inactive’. An administration fee of £5 per month will be deducted from any inactive account until 30 months after your last login. At this time, the account will be deemed ‘dormant’. If there are any funds, Betway will attempt to contact you to return these and – if not – the account balance will be cleared.