How to Create a Bwin Account. Step-by-Step Guide.All you need to sign up is an email address, bank card, debit card or e-card, and an address. It is worth noting that you are only allowed to play on Bwin if you are a legal resident of a country or state which allows online betting and that you are over the age of 18. Residents that live in the United States of America are not allowed to play at this online bookie. Follow these simple steps to create your Bwin account:
- Go to the Bwin website: First, head over to the official Bwin website and let the homepage load.
- Click on the” Register now” yellow box: Located is on the right-hand side of the webpage.
- Personal details pop up: A box should pop up and ask you to fill in your personal details.
- Enter your details: Enter your full name, date of birth, home address and any other fields that are required, and then click enter.
- Create a Username: You will be asked to create a username. Think of something which is unique but also represents who you are as a better. The Bwin software will alert you if a username has already been chosen.
- Click the submit button.: Ensure you have input all the details requested
- Verification e-mail: Follow the link that is sent to the email address that you provided to verify your account.
- Your account is now open: You will be able to play for fake money
- Place a bet: If you want to play for real money you should click on the cashier button. From here, open up your cashier and enter your chosen payment details and the amount that you want to deposit in your chosen currency. Click submit and your account will now be loaded with the money and you are ready to play along with the Bwin welcome bonus.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
No, absolutely not. Bwin wants to make it easy for all customers to delete their account should they wish to do so. You have several options when it comes to closing an account. First, you can either indicate a timeout limit. This means that you will close your account for a set amount of time, but you will be able to access your account if you change your mind and wish to do so. This indefinite time-out means that although you will not permanently close your account, it will automatically open after the set time period that you listed (but no earlier). This feature is beneficial if you want to take a timeout from playing online. To choose this option, simply go to the settings are in your account, and then indicate the length of time that you want to temporarily close your account for it can be one day, one week, one more, or for any other length of time up to six weeks. You can also choose to close your account indefinitely, This means that it will be closed until you choose to log back into your account. To do this, head over to the service closure page on your account dashboard and then click on close for an indefinite duration.
If you wish to permanently block your account, which is to say delete it and all the information that goes along with it, then you will need to contact the customer service team directly. Use the contact form on the help section of the website, and enter your full name, last name, address, account and your date of birth and indicate that you want your account to be permanently blocked. Once the customer service team do this for you, you will no longer have any trace of an account on the Bwin site.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Bwin
The most common issues are relating to the types of closures of a Bwin account – also identified in plenty of a Bwin review. Because there are many options, it can be confusing to know which one is best for your needs. If you want to quick time out, then we recommend using the indefinite account closure option. If you know that you do not want to bet at Bwin ever again, then we recommend contacting them and asking for permanent blocking and removal of your account. Both processes are pretty straightforward, but the customer service team are on hand to walk you through the steps if you are having any sorts of issues.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Bwin Account?
Bwin has a number of systems in place to ensure that any issues and problems are resolved very quickly. The first thing to do is to check the lengthy online FAQ section which is available on their website. Here you will find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to account issues. You can also use the drop-down search box in this section to find information on different topics including on how to go about setting up an account.
If you do not find what you are looking for there, then you can contact a member of the customer support team. There is an online support box where you can enter your name, email and message, and one of the team members will aim to respond to your message within 24 hours. There is also a live chatbox, which opens up and connects you to a helpful adviser who you can chat online. Finally, you can get hold of someone by calling the customer support helpline between 10 am and 10 pm (GMT) time from Monday to Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Bwin Account
What types of features players will have when they sign up for a new Bwin player account
An account will let you make deposits and place withdrawals, specify personal settings, customise your account and even refer friends to the site using the friendship bonus programme.
Can I unsubscribe from the email notifications?
If you would like to unsubscribe to email notifications, newsletters and other messages then you will need to go to the communication section of the website, and then click unsubscribe in the boxes there.
What types of payment methods are accepted through a Bwin account?
Bwin accepts a huge range of payments methods including Abaqoos, Bank Wire Transfer, Diners Club, Electronic Transfer, Entropay, eps, Fast Bank Transfer, Giropay, iDeal, INSTADEBIT, Maestro, Mastercard, Monstercat, Paypal and so much more. Additional details can be found under the payments section of the general information box on the help step of the website.