How to Create a Ladbrokes Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
Creating a Ladbrokes account is very quick and easy, completely free of charge and will entitle you to a Ladbrokes welcome bonus.
- Eligibility for an account: First, you must make sure that you are eligible for an account. This means that you must be over the age of 18, plus you must reside in one of the countries where you can legally make bets online, such as within the United Kingdom, Spain and France.
- Go to the official website: You will need to head to the official Ladbrokes website
- Find the New Account tab: Click on the new account tab.
- Fill in personal information: From here you will need to fill out your personal information such as your home address, name, email, date of birth and phone number. Should your information pass the security checks then Ladbrokes will automatically create an account for you.
- E-mail confirmation: You will receive an email which you will need to click on the confirmation link in order to start your online account. These checks make sure that you are who you say you are and you are using an up to date email address.
- Deposit money: Once you have an account, you can start to load some money on it so that you can place bets online.
- Select Payment method and currency: To do this, click on the cashier tab. You will then be asked to enter your payment information as well as the amount that you want to deposit.
- Enter a bonus code: Remember to enter your promotional code at this stage if you want to redeem special offers on your deposit.
- You are ready to bet: Once you have deposited the money you will see that amount you have to bet in your cashier, and this money is available to use instantly.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
No, Ladbrokes totally respect your decision to delete an account, and they make it easy to do so. If you want to delete your account then you will need to contact the customer support team via telephone, email or live chat. The phone lines are open 24 hours a day. Once they receive your request they will delete your account as quickly as possible.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Ladbrokes
If you have deleted your account but you want to re-activate it, then contact the customer support team via phone, email or live chat. Once they receive you request they will reactivate your account within the hour. Should you choose to delete your account again, simply go through the same steps noted previously.
If you feel like you need to talk to someone about responsible gambling, then they also have a freephone number where you can speak to an adviser and get help. This list is open 24/7 and offered by Gamecare.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Ladbrokes Account?
Ladbrokes have an excellent customer service team who are on hand to answer any questions that you may have. You can contact the team via the live chat option which is available via their website. Simply open the live chat box and you will be connected to the next available operator. They will be able to help you and answer questions by speaking to you through the live chat.
Ladbrokes also have a direct telephone number where you can contact customer service over the phone. There are several phone numbers to choose from – one is for when you are calling from inside the UK, one from outside of the United Kingdom, and one phone line is for customers that are located in Singapore. You can get help on these phone lines, plus you can also place bets this way too. If you have forgotten your password then you can simply use the handy online forgotten password feature to be able to reset it.
If you don’t want to contact customer support on the phone then you can also email them. The email address is located on their website. Note that email responses can take up to 24 hours. Finally, you can also contact the live customer support team via their Twitter account @Ladbrokes. This option is only for general questions though, so never share your account details on social media.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Ladbrokes Account
How do I know if the country I reside in is restricted?
Ladbrokes list restricted territories on their website. If you live in one of these areas then you will currently not be able to open a Ladbrokes account. These areas include Panama, Honduras, Grenada, Argentina, Aruba, Fiji, Greece, Norway, USA, UAE and many more.
Do I need to provide proof for my residency?
On some occasions, Ladbrokes may request a proof of residency or additional identification from new users. Check the website for more information on the countries where it is illegal to sign up for an account.
Can I create a separate account for the mobile app?
No, you are only allowed to hold one account per person.
Is my personal information secure?
Overall, Ladbrokes have a great reputation, backed up by great Ladbrokes betting reviews, and are one of the most-loved online gambling sites. Their easy to use website is totally secure and users should not worry about leaked personal information.