10Bet are back with another cracking football Free Bet offer. The EFL Cup Final will take place on Sunday 25th April at Wembley Stadium between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur. City have won the last three EFL Cup Finals and are hoping to become the first team since 1984 to win four in a row. Tottenham will want to make sure that does not happen as they look for their first piece of silverware since 2008. 10Bet is offering customers a £5 free bet if the match goes into extra time, it’s that easy.
How to Join In
Log in to 10Bet sportsbook, and ensure you have at least £25 real money in your account.
Go to the promotions page and opt-in to the promotion. Stake at least £25 real money bets on any game on the 10Bet sportsbook. You should stake between 4:30 pm on 24th April and 3:00 pm on 25th April to qualify.
Irrespective of the betting game’s outcome, if the EFL cup final goes to extra time, 10Bet will award you £5 as a free bet.
You can use the free bet on select games on the sportsbook. The offer only applies once per customer during the promotional period.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer only applies to real money bets made within the promotional time. Cashed-out, bonus funds and any other promotions proceeds do not qualify. Also, one must opt in to register their account for the promotion.
- Bet odds on the staked market must be over 4/5 (1.8), save for 3-way bets and over/under bets. Also, handicap bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- After the EFL Cup Final is over, all those who won will get their £5 bet on or before 24 hours elapses. For any delays, reach out to 10Bet customer service for clarifications. The free bet is valid for 7 days from the time of offer, after which it stands expired.
- The winner can only use the free bet once, not in portions. In case it’s used in portions, the remaining amount is forfeited. Proceeds generated from the free bet will go straight to the main account. It does not attract any wager, and the account owner can withdraw it.
- Any customer on 10Bet’s disciplinary radar cannot participate in the offer. The bookmaker reserves the right to exclude any player from the offer. Canvasing or using multiple accounts to access the offer will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Bonus terms and conditions apply alongside the general terms and conditions. In case of any contradiction, the general rules take precedence. The sportsbook also reserves the right to alter or amend sections of the offer.