As Euro 2020 kicks off, 10Bet has a £5 Free bet offer for football betting fans who follow Scotland and England. The two fierce rivals face each other for the first time in a major competition since Euro 96 and the Scots will be looking forward to the chance to beat their nosy neighbours in their own back garden. 10Bet predict a high scoring game and are offering punters a £5 Free Bet if England fails to score more than 10 goals! The game takes place at Wembley Stadium, Friday 18th June.
How the 10Bet Euro’s Free Bet Bonus Promotion Works
Log in to 10Bet and go to the promotions page. Opt into the £5 Free Bet Promotion activate your account.
Go to any market on the sportsbook and bet at least £25 on any market. Make sure you bet between 1 pm on 17th June and 7 pm on 18th June 2020.
After the end of the game, if England scores fewer than 10 goals, 10Bet credits your account with the £5 free bet. The free bet is a guarantee irrespective of the outcome of the bet.
The free bet is active for 7 days, after which it will expire. Gamers can only bet once with it. In case of any balance after staking, 10Bet will confiscate it. The sportsbook credits it on or before 24 hours after the game concludes.
Players can only get the offer once. The offer also includes an extra £5 with Euro Pass.
How to Participate
Taking part in this 10Bet promotion is quite simple and straightforward. Here are a few steps to follow.
- The gamer must opt into the 10Bet promotions to stand a chance of getting the £5 free bet. They also have to stake at least £25 on any sportsbook game on 10Bet to qualify.
- The betting market must have a minimum odd value of 1.80. It should be a 3-way bet, NOT over/under or handicap bets.
- If the gamer cashes out, cancels or draws the bet, the offer stands withdrawn.
- Winnings from the free bet do not attract any wager. It moves directly into the main account, where the gamer can withdraw or bet on other markets.
Terms and Conditions
- All gamers must be 18 years and above, be a UK resident and fulfil other gaming terms set by the UK Gambling Commission. 10Bet has the right to admit or omit any gamer from the promotion.
- 10Bet reserves the right to amend, approve or stop the promotion. They can do this at any given time, without any prior communicating to gamers.
- In case the promotion terms contradict the general term, the general terms take precedence.