As the football world roars back to life, 10bet has a special offer to kick off the season. Villareal and Chelsea meet in the UEFA Super Cup, which is the curtain-raiser for European football. If Villareal beats Chelsea, 10Bet gives away £5 as a free bet.
Taking Part in the UEFA Super Cup Free Bet Offer
- Go to the 10Bet promotion page and opt into the promotion. It is the only way to register your account into the free bet offer.
- Bet at least £25 on any 10Bet sportsbook game within the promotional period. However, the outcome of this bet does not directly contribute to the free bet.
- To get the free bet, Villareal must beat Chelsea to lift the UEFA Super Cup. 10Bet will automatically credit your account within 24 hours after the end of the game.
Free Bet Terms and Conditions
- 10Bet Free Bet Offer runs from 4:00 pm August 7th to 7:00 pm August 11th, 2021. Any bet placed outside this time frame is null and void. Every customer who wishes to participate must opt-in from the 10Bet promotion page.
- The gamer must bet at least £25 real money on any sportsbook game to qualify for the free bet. Bonus funds and other free bets do not qualify. The market should be the 3-way bet, with an odd minimum of 4/5 (1.8) or more.
- Bets made in this regard must go until maturity. If the gamer voids, cancels or cashes out, the offer stands cancelled. Gamers will get the free bet if Villareal wins against Chelsea.
- 10Bet gives out £5 within 24 hours after the end of the match. It comes as a free bet and is valid for 7 days. It is a one-time offer for an account. Gamers wager the free bet once, with the winnings going into the main account.
- However, the free bet is staked once as a block. If the gamer decides to stake less than the £5 given, 10Bet forfeits the balance. In case there is real money in the gamer’s account, the £5 free bet goes first.
10Bet Terms and Conditions
- 10Bet reserves the right to admit or omit anyone into the promotion if there is a reason to do so. It can also edit the promotion terms without referring to anyone anywhere.
- In case of any contradiction between promotional and general terms, the general terms take precedence.