Everybody Loves VIP Treatment
According to the people at Betfred, they love the FA Cup so much that they’ve been working round-the-clock in order to ensure that loyal customers will be able to share in the excitement. Opt in to this very special promotion, and you could be a VIP guest at Wembley to witness the legendary FA Cup final on the 18th May 2019.
The FA Cup Final Ticket Giveaway
Firstly, remember to opt in, then bet on any football or virtual football up until 5th May, and you will have done all you need to become a VIP at Wembley Stadium. Place any £5 stake cumulatively across any qualifying events, and it will earn you one entry into the prize draw, which takes place on May 6th. If you are lucky enough, you could win one of 4 pairs of hospitality tickets to the best football event in the world.
The joy doesn’t stop there because 150 runner-up cash prizes are also up for grabs too. If that wasn’t enough, look out at Betfred for DOUBLE ENTRY days during the promotional period where all stakes placed on some selected markets will earn you twice the amount of entries to Betfred’s FA Cup ticket prize draw.
If you’re not winning FA Cup tickets, there are loads of other Betfred promotions to choose from, and some pretty good live betting odds too.
What Exactly Are Betfred Giving Away
Four very lucky people and their even luckier friends will be going to the FA Cup final courtesy of Betfred. Each winner will receive:
- 2 x FA Cup Final Hospitality Tickets.
- VIP Entrance at Wembley Stadium.
- Complimentary beers, wines, and soft drinks 3 hours prior to the match, and 1-hour post game.
- Official VIP tickets on Level Two (VIP Level) with padded seats offering fantastic views of the action.
- 4 course meal at The Three Lions Restaurant before the match.
- £150 towards travel and/or accommodation expenses.
- £100 cash to stake on the FA Cup Final.
To soften the blow of not winning the draw, there 150 runners-up prizes.
- 10 x £100 cash.
- 25 x £50 cash.
- 40 x £25 cash.
- 75 x £10 cash.
Some Specific Conditions That You Should Know
- There isn’t a limit to the amount of entries you can accrue
- The prizes are non-transferable
- The winners of the 4 main prizes will be contacted with 3 phone call attempts and one SMS message
- Betfred has the right to draw an alternative winner after 48-hour period has elapsed without contact.
As the main prize is such a fantastic one, please take a little time to read the full terms and conditions, and in the meantime, good luck.
- Competitive Betting Odds
- Good Range of Sports Coverage
- Various Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Players from United States are accepted
Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply.