How to Create a Paddy Power Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
To create a new account with Paddy Power is straightforward as stated in a many Paddy Power review. Let us take it step by step:
- Go online: Go to the Paddy Power website.
- Click register.: Click on the blue “Join now” button at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 1 of the registration form: A registration form will appear.
- Fill in personal details: Fill in the registration form with the following details; Title, first name, surname, email address, phone number, country of residence, required currency, full address, your chosen username and password, security question and a confirmation that you accept the company terms and conditions.
- Double-check details: Double-check the personal information that you have provided because it might be needed from the bookmaker for ID verification.
- E-mail verification: You will be required to validate your email to activate your account.
- Select a preferred payment method: Register your chosen method of payment i.e. Debit card, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Moneybookers or cheque.
- Deposit: Select your currency and make your first deposit.
- Get the welcome bonus.: Once this has been completed, you are free to make your first bet and claim any Paddy Power sign up bonus.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
No longer wish to gamble? No problem, you can always close your Paddy Power account. the company offer three ways of closing down an account.
You can opt to take a short break. This allows you to close your account for up to 30 days even if you have outstanding bets.
Opt to take a long break (up to 5 years) and you need to contact customer support. This is a great option if you are unsure you want to delete your account permanently.
A lifetime exclusion is on offer to completely close down your Paddy Power account. Once this has been done then you will not be able to reactivate your account.
Each of these options are easy to do by logging into your account and selecting ‘take a break’. Customer support may ask for your reasons but they will always try to please you as a customer.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Paddy Power
Paddy power may need ID verification (such as a passport or bank statement), to ensure it is legal for you to gamble. This will always be done promptly and professionally, allowing you to get your account up and running fast. Only one account is allowed per person, so if you are unsure whether you have had an account with Paddy Power before, contact customer support.
Any bets need to be settled before an account can be closed. Therefore closing an account may not be immediate if anything is outstanding.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Paddy Power Account?
If you are not sure you are entering the right password, then there is a ‘lost login’ link on the login page. If you have done this and are still having issues then you can visit the help centre or contact the company. The company have great customer support and you can choose to call, email or participate in a live chat. They have staff available 24/7 and are prompt in answering and solving queries.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Paddy Power Account
Do Paddy Power offer bonuses?
Yes, Paddy Power offers varied bonuses and these will be listed on the website. They can include the following:
- Welcome bonuses for creating an account and making your first deposit.
- Free bets which can be your welcome bonus, vouchers, deposit bonuses or bonus codes. These show up in your account.
Is it easy to place a bet?
Paddy Power has an easy to use interface and an extensive sportsbook. An alphabetical list of sports can be found on the home page, which makes it easy to navigate to your chosen event. All available odds will be detailed and you simply click on your chosen bet.
Are deposits and withdrawals straightforward?
Click on ‘my account’ and you can easily make a deposit or withdraw winnings. There are step by step instructions depending on your chosen payment method. All minimum amounts and processing times are detailed on the website. Contact customer support if you have further questions.