How to Create a Parimatch Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Open a web browser: Go to the Parimatch website.
- Click Register: Once the site loads, navigate to the registration button on the top right corner
- Registration form: A registration sheet will appear on clicking the link where you will input your personal details
- Fill in account details: Then, fill in account details such as ID card number, username and password
- Choose currency: Select a preferred method of payment and currency.
- Double-check the information: Check if the details given for the account are correct
- Activate Account: Activate the account by clicking a ‘registration complete’ link sent to your email address
- Log in : Use the username and password you created on registration to log into your account
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
It is not difficult to delete your account if you do not want to play again at Parimatch. Here are the steps to take:
- Open the email you used to create your account
- Write an email to Parimatch support via their email address; [email protected]
- On the subject line, write ‘Request to delete my account’
- Write a few lines telling them that you would like to close your account
You will receive an email once your account has been closed. Ensure that you withdraw your cash before closing the account.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Parimatch
Some of the common issues that you may get when opening an account include errors that you have not filled all the mandatory sections on your registration form, the password does not meet the requirement, or you have not marked the ‘over 18 years’ box. On the other hand, some of the issues you may face when trying to delete your account include the fact that you have a cash balance in your account or you have not given the right details for your account. To overcome these issues, fill all the spaces provided during registration and give correct details when deleting the account.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Parimatch Account?
If you have problems logging into your account, click the ‘forgot password’ link to reset your password. You will be asked the answer to the security questions you chose during registration. Then, a password reset link will be sent to your email address. Open the email address and reset your password as per the instructions given. If you still have a problem logging in, contact the customer service personnel.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Parimatch Account
Can you open a poker account after registration?
Yes. However, you need to contact customer service to activate it. The easiest way is to open it as you register your account.
Can I use any other document except the government-issued ID on registration?
Yes. You can add your passport number instead of your ID number. Remember, you will use your choice document every time you need to confirm your identity.
Is Parimatch a scam?
No. Parimatch is a legal bookmaker and casino site that allows you to play sports betting, casino, live casino and poker. It pays user winnings as per its withdrawal policies, including all bonuses whose requirements have been met – including the first deposit bonus.
Do I need a different account for the casino and Sportsbook?
No. You do not need another account for sportsbook and the casino. You can move from one section into another after logging into your Parimatch account. However, you need to activate the poker account during registration.