Royal Panda has left the UK market on the 31st January 2020
How to Create a Royal Panda Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
Despite having to prove your identity before you can deposit any money, creating a Royal Panda account is quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Royal Panda website: To join you must go to the Royal Panda Website
- Click on ‘Join Now’: This button is on the home page
- Complete the registration form: Complete the registration form, read through to ensure all details are correct and that nothing is missed.
- Verification e-mail: Royal Panda will then send verification to your email address
- Confirm Link: Click on the link in the verification email
- ID Request: You will then receive a request to send Royal Panda some form of Identity
- Forward Your ID: Send this to the address provided
- Account Confirmation: Wait for confirmation that you have been successful in opening an account
- Start Betting: Deposit funds and take advantage of the Welcome bonus
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
It is not difficult to delete an account, but it’s certainly not as easy as creating one. After all, Royal Panda doesn’t want you to leave. You will need to get in touch with the customer support team, either through live chat, email or telephone. However, you’ll have to ask the support team to delete your account, and they may enquire why. It isn’t an issue; they will handle it for you after they have tried to coax you into staying.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Royal Panda
The most common issue that people have when creating an account is waiting for their confirmation email. All too often, it goes straight into a spam folder without the recipient realising. And so new customers keep requesting email after email, eager to access their Royal Panda welcome bonus. The best thing to do is keep calm and always check your spam folder if the email doesn’t come through. For those deleting accounts, the biggest gripe is that customer service are not always available for live chat 24/7.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Royal Panda Account?
If you have forgotten your password, you could try clicking on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link. Royal Panda will dispatch an email to your email address to allow you to reset your password. If you have forgotten your username or resetting your password doesn’t work, you should contact customer support for help. Royal Panda reviews show that their customer service is very professional, and so they’ll get you sorted right away.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Royal Panda Account
If I think I already have an account, what should I do?
Contact customer service. You are not allowed to hold duplicate accounts at Royal Panda.
Is my data protected?
Royal Panda has strict security protocols in place to ensure the protection of your data.
Can I open an account on a mobile device?
Yes, you can open an account using a mobile device via their mobile website.
Will all my data be deleted following the deletion of my account?
Yes, Royal Panda has to delete all your data if you instruct them to delete your account.