How to Create a SBOTOP Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
Creating an SBOTOP account is the easiest thing one can do. It involves not more than ten steps that are all easy to comprehend and undertake. All a customer needs to do is show up, be ready to type a few things and click a few buttons and they will be done. Soon after, they can start placing their bets at the sportsbook website. Step by Step Guide on Creating an SBOTOP Account:
- Access the SBOTOP website: A customer can either use the mobile website or the desktop website, to access the SBOTOP bookmaker site.
- Click “Join Now”: After accessing the SBOTOP site, a customer has to click on the ‘Join Now’ button displayed there.
- Create an username and a password: A login window will pop up and customers have to choose their desired login name and password.
- Click “Proceed”: The customer then has to click on ‘Proceed to Step 2’ button.
- Fill in personal details: A second window will pop up where customers are required to enter their personal information and also enter their contact information.
- Enter a Promo Code: A customer then has to enter a valid promotional code to access the SBOTOP sign up bonus that is offered to any new user who logs onto the site.
- Accept T&C: The next step involves reading and accepting the terms and conditions posted on the site. There are sports betting rules there, and also promotional terms and conditions that customers should be aware of before signing up for the site.
- Click “Register Account”: After following all of these steps, all the customer needs to do is click on the ‘Register Account’ button and the process will be done.
- E-mail verification: An e-mail will be sent to you and you will need to click on the link in it to verify your account and complete the registration.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
For the customers who want to delete their SBOTOP account, they just have to follow one or two procedures, the process is not hard at all, in fact, it is easier than registering an account at the SBOTOP website.
Once an account is deleted, customers should know that the bookmaker site cannot reopen the account. A customer may choose to either close their account on a temporary basis or permanently. There is a self-exclusion feature that customers can use to prevent themselves from accessing the SBOTOP account for a selected period of time, either for 7 days, for 30 days, or 90 days.
Here is how to activate the self-exclusion feature:
- Sign up to your SBOTOP account and click on the Account button link at the top of the page.
- Access the self –exclusion page and select your preferred settings (the number of days you would wish to close your account temporarily for).
- After selecting all the settings to your preference, click on the Self Exclude button on the same page so as to activate the feature.
- There will be an option to either go forward with the self-exclusion or to cancel it.
- A message box will appear after this showing that the process has been completed. From that point henceforth until the exclusion period expires, your account will be temporarily closed by the SBOTOP team and you will only be allowed to access it after the end of their self-exclusion period.
For the customers who wish to close their accounts permanently, they should contact the SBOTOP support team with the request and get help for their request. Once again, customers should be aware that once they close their accounts, they cannot reopen them.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at SBOTOP
There are some issues that come up when a customer wants to open or delete an account and can be identified from an SBOTOP review. The most common issues when creating or deleting an SBOTOP account are:
- Using a too weak password for the site.
- Changing the passwords.
- Changing the preference settings of the account at SBOTOP.
- Age issues: customers must be at least 18 years of age to register for the account.
- A customer may be located in a country that restricts the activities of online gambling which may be illegal in some places.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your SBOTOP Account?
Customers can sometimes experience problems when logging in into their accounts. A customer may wish to change their login name to something different, or they may wish to change the currency they registered with at first.
There is a whole multitude of things that customers might need to know about an SBOTOP account. They may get help by accessing the customer support options at the site, like email support, telephone support, or perhaps the fastest of them all, live chat customer support.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding SBOTOP Account
Can the login name used when registering for an account be changed?
Unfortunately, once a user has used a specific name to register for an account the first time, the site does not allow them to make any sort of changes on that particular name. The name they use to register their account with applies for the rest of their stay in SBOTOP.
Can more than one account be opened at SBOTOP by the same customer?
One customer is only allowed to own one account at SBOTOP. This is written in the terms and conditions of the bookmaker where customers are only allowed to use one email and one set of personal information to access one account at the site. For the customers who already have an account at the site but have forgotten their username or password, there is a help button [?] that can help them retrieve their accounts. In case a player opens an account twice at the bookmaker, they risk losing both of the accounts, as this goes against the terms and conditions of the site.
Is it mandatory to deposit funds into the SBOTOP account once the account is open?
The customer can choose to deposit funds into their account immediately after opening the account, but this is not mandatory. They can also choose to wait for a while before making the deposit. The deposit process should, however, be completed before the expiration of 30 days after the account has been opened to prevent the closure of this account.
Is there a test account, or a trial account, that is offered to new customers at SBOTOP?
There are no offers of free or trial accounts offered at SBOTOP. Once a customer opens an account, it is the real thing and they will be required to place real money bets from then henceforth. Therefore, a player should understand that once they sign up with the bookmaker, they should start betting since there is no trial account in store for them.
Why is my account not able to be verified?
If you receive an email saying that your account is not able to be verified, then you should contact the SBOTOP customer support team for help on this issue.
Why should I provide my personal information when registering for an account?
SBOTOP asks its customers to provide their personal information so as to verify other legal information such as if they are 18 years of age or not. Customers are cautioned to provide valid information, as false details may lead to termination of one’s account permanently.