How to Create a Sportingbet Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Go to Sportingbet website: Go to the homepage of Sportingbet.
- Click “Sign up Now”: On the left-hand side of the screen in the upper corner, you will see a red button that says “Sign up now”.
- Registration form: Click this and you will be led straight to the registration form.
- Fill in personal information: Now you will have to fill in your personal details and all your security information such as password, date of birth and telephone number.
- Choose a payment method: You will also have to fill in your preferences on the currency you want to play with and your preferred contact methods.
- Agree T&C: You will have to read through the terms and conditions and click the ‘I agree’ box before proceeding forward.
- E-mail verification: After you have completed the registration process then you will be sent a verification email with a link to which you have to open to activate your account.
- Make a deposit: After you receive this email and do this step then you can go ahead and make a deposit into your account.
- Get your bonus: Receive your Sportingbet Sign up bonus and start betting.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
If you want to terminate your relationship with Sportingbet then it is safer to close your account. All you simply need to do is get in touch with customer service either through live chat, email or on the phone and explain your reason for closing and proceed by providing all the correct information. Make sure you have no winnings to withdraw if you do then do that first before closing your account.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Sportingbet
Sometimes when creating an account at Sportingbet someone may have already used your email address. This is a fraud and you should change your password on your email address and get in touch with your provider. Other problems also occur when you have chosen the same username as someone else, all you need to do is pick another. Make sure you have not already created an account with Sportingbet because if they catch you then you will be banned and all your winnings will be kept from you. When closing your account you will have no issues but customer support will want to know why so they can change things to please future customers. It may also be worth checking out a review of Sportingbet to see other issues that may exist.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Sportingbet Account?
If you have a login problem and can either not remember your username, password or email then get in touch with customer support. Send them an email with as much information about your account as you can provide and a copy of your photo ID. They usually respond to customers within two hours. If you attempt to get into your account but fail several times then your account could be blocked.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Sportingbet Account
Are all my personal and financial details safe with Sportingbet?
Yes, all your details are safe and they use encryption technology so all your information is coded from prying eyes. They also do not have the right to disclose any information to any third parties.
Does Sportingbet have a mobile version in which I can place bets from?
Yes, they do. You can either reach the web version through your browser on your mobile device or download their app from the site.
How can I change and update my personal details and preferences?
On the homepage, after you have signed in you will see a button which says ‘my account’. Click on this and then go to ‘details and preferences’. Once there you will able to see all your details and you will be able to change them and update them.
Can I see all the different bets that I have placed in one simple list?
You can keep track of all your bets by checking out the betting slip on the right-hand side of the page. Everything current will be shown there, if you want to check out your betting history then you can do so from the ‘my account’ page and then ‘betting history’ page.
If I withdraw to my debit card, can I cancel it and then withdraw to my e-wallet?
Yes if your withdrawal is still pending then this is possible. Just click on the withdrawal in place, click cancel and then proceed to withdraw that to your e-wallet. Make sure you have verified your account and sent in the correct documentation before asking for a withdrawal. Every player has to do this either with a government-issued ID, proof of address or both.