How to Create a Sports Interaction Account. Step-by-Step Guide.
- Go online: Visit the Betfair website.
- Click “Join Now”: New customer registrations, will often be offered on the homepage, so it will be simply a matter of clicking on the ‘join now’ button.
- Fill in personal information: When you have clicked join now, you will be taken to a secure web page, to enter your details. These details will be regarding your full name, date of birth, country of residence and mobile phone number.
- Create username & password: The second part of the registration process is to create an account. Enter your email address, and choose a secure, unique password. You must then secure your account further, by choosing a security question, and enter your answer.
- Select currency: You must specify your preferred currency from the drop-down list, and enter a referral code, or promotion code if you have one.
- Confirm details: Then you must confirm your account details. You must agree to the terms and conditions of Betfair, agree that you are over 18 years and agree to receive offers from Betfair.
- Agree T&C: Once all of these have been entered, you can click on ‘agree and open account’.
- E-mail verification: Your account will be processed, and you will need to verify your details by clicking on a link, which will be sent via email to you.
- Make a deposit: You are then free to enter your customer account and deposit any money you wish to and claim your Betfair sign up bonus.
Is It Difficult to Delete Your Account?
If for any reason, you wish to close your Betfair account, then this can be done simply. Contact Betfair, letting them know you wish to close your account. They will ask you for reasons, and try and help fix any problems you have, in an effort for you to stay with them. If you still want to close the account, then they will do this for you. It is not difficult to do and can be done very quickly.
The Most Common Issues When Creating or Deleting an Account at Sports Interaction
There are a few issues that may occur, as a result of creating and deleting accounts at Betfair. When creating an account, customer verification must take place, and this can take a number of hours to complete. When deleting an account you will have to withdraw any winnings you are owed. Any bets which are still outstanding will have to be played before the account can be closed.
What to Do in Case of Login Problems to Your Sports Interaction Account?
If you have any issues whilst logging in to your customer account at Betfair, then you can contact Betfair directly. On the Betfair website, there is a ‘help and contact us’ link. If you click on to this you have the following options to contact Betfair.
- Use the frequently asked questions feature for help.
- Use the online live chat feature to chat immediately, with a trained member of staff.
- Call Betfair to talk on the phone.
- For non-emergency help you can email Betfair.
- Betfair’s Facebook account can also be messaged.
All of the above are great help functions, and operators at Betfair customer support are quick and knowledgeable – concurred by plenty a Betfair review. If they are unsure on your query, they will always ask for further help, and get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Sports Interaction Account
What customer verification will I need to provide to Sports Interaction, when creating an account?
Identification will usually need to be a form of photographic identification (passport, driving license), address identification (bank statement, utility bill), and proof of payment method (screenshot of payment method account).
Can I bet immediately after creating an account at Sports Interaction?
After your account has been created and verified, you can get a Betfair bonus and bet immediately.
What if I forget my Sports Interaction log in details?
If you forget your log in details, you can request to change them. Betfair will send you an email, containing a link, and you will have to confirm a new password. Any issues contact customer support.
What are the minimum/maximum deposit and withdrawal amounts?
You can withdraw your winnings in a number of ways such as to your Visa/Visa debit card or to your Mastercard or Visa Electron. All of these are instant and you must make a minimum of £10 withdrawal. You can also withdraw your winnings by bank transfer but there is a fee of £5 for this and there is a £25 minimum withdrawal limit.
Is there a minimum deposit amount?
The minimum deposit amount will also vary depending on the method you use to deposit the cash and this ranges between £5 and £25. Check the website for exact figures.
Are there any problems with payouts at Sports Interaction?
There can be delays with payouts but this is not a common problem.